At Holiday4change we aim to give the gift of experience, joy and happiness to as many of our members as we possibly can. Looking after the data you share with us, is just as important to us. In addition, we want you to understand how we use your data. We also want you to be confident that your data is safe and secure with us.
This document, therefore, outlines how we, as Holiday4change, collect, store and protect your data. We recognize how important your privacy is, therefore, we are committed to protecting your data by complying with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines.
The information included in this document are as follows:
- What data we collect
- Why we collect your personal data
- What we do with your data
- How long we keep your data
- Legal basis for processing your data
- Children’s privacy protection
- Storage and processing of personal data
- Your rights
- Links to other websites
- Contact us
Holiday4change is also referred to as ‘us’ ‘we’ or ‘our’ in this document.
What data we collect
The personal data Holiday4change will collect includes:
- Your full name
- Email (for promotion, offers, on coming event and for subscription preferences)
- Contact number
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address and details of web browser used
- How you use our emails
Why we collect your personal data
Holiday4change collects data for a number of reasons and they are not limited to;
- In order to make improvements to the pages you visit most,
- Identify how long you spend on each page,
- Identify how you got to the page,
- Identify what you click on while your visiting the site,
- To send emails to users who request them,
- Provide you with information when you need it or when it’s useful
What we do with your data
The data we collect may be shared with supplier organisations, other government departments, agencies. We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by a court order, or to prevent fraud or other crimes. Holiday4change will not sell your data to any third party or rent it for marketing purposes to third parties. However, we will use your data for marketing purposes for Holiday4change.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- It is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- As long as the law requires Holiday4change to. (This means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years)
Legal basis for processing the data
The six main legal bases for using your data are consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task and legitimate interests thus the legal basis for processing your data depends on the purpose of collecting the data as well as our relationship i.e. employer to employee. Please contact us for full details.
Children’s privacy protection;
Holiday4change’s services are not targeted at children or anyone under the age of 18. So therefore, we will not knowingly obtain any data for anyone under the legal age.
Storage and processing of personal data;
We are dedicated to keeping your data protected and stored appropriately. Only authorised employees of Holiday4change can access your data; these authorised individuals can only access the data if there is a need to.
All of our Holiday4change member’s data is processed and stored securely in the admin of the website. All of our members data is encrypted, and it will not be sold.
How we protect your data and keep it secure;
All of your data will be encrypted and there are strict guidelines and procedures to ensure it is protected and secure.
Holiday4change members have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of their personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
Links to other websites;
Cookies are small pieces of data files generated by our website and stored in your browser. Cookies are used to record information that can help us improve your experience as a customer. For more information about cookies, please visit our separate Cookie Notice (https://www.holiday4change.co.uk/cookie-policy-2/).
Changes to this policy